Masterarbeit zu luzidem Träumen

Probandenaufrufe / Umfragen: Studien- Doktor- und Bachelorarbeiten etc.
luz2019

Beitrag von luz2019 »

Hallo an alle Träumer. Ich schreibe gerade meine Masterarbeit und suche dafür noch ein paar Interessierte. Ihr müsst nicht luzide Träumen, allerdings solltet ihr drei Träume pro Woche erinnern und keine diagnostizierte psychiche Störung, Schlafstörung oder neurologische Störung haben. Außerdem ist die Umfrage auf englisch...

Weitere Informationen und der Link hier schon mal auf englisch:

Hi,

I am a student from the Philipps University of Marburg, Germany. I am writing my master thesis about lucid dreaming. Therefor I created an online survey to investigate what factors may contribute to lucid experiences. I would be delighted if you would like to participate and help me (and science) for a better understanding of lucid dreaming.
Due to methodological issues, I am looking for participants who:

-never received a diagnose of a sleeping disorder, psychiatric disorder or neurological disorder and

-can recall three dreams per week or more (no matter if lucid or not)

At the beginning of the survey, I will ask you about these criteria. Please do not feel bad, if you cannot participate because of these reasons.

The survey will take about 8-15 minutes, and you will have the chance to win one out of three 20$ Amazon vouchers (or equivalent to your currency) if you completed it.

The link: [External Link Removed for Guests]

Thank you very much for your interest and participation!

Kind regards,
Stephan

Danke an alle Interessierten!
Gumbi
KT-Anzahl: 0
Hat Karma vergeben: 83 Mal
Karma erhalten: 98 Mal

Beitrag von Gumbi »

Fertig :)
nur zwei dinge haben mich gestört
"I am able to wake myself out of dreams that I find unpleasant or disturbing"
Ist damit gemeint, wie oft man in der lage dazu war, oder wie oft man das nötig hatte?

"11. During the past month, how many hours of actual sleep did you get at night? (This may be different than the number of hours you spent in bed.)"
Da fehlt der Bezug zur schlafart wie Biphasisch, Triphasisch, Uberman, polyphasisch etc
Antworten